ArcSoft, Inc. announced today the release of ArcSoft Magic-iVisual Effects 2. The latest version of its popular webcam application offers users newly enhanced features in an updated user-friendly interface.
With all the fun and practical new features in this improved version, people will enjoy video chatting even more than in the past," said Stephan Cote ArcSoft Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "Many of the new capabilities improve video quality and usability; others offer real fun and personalized experiences."
ArcSoft popular webcam-enhancing application, Magic-i Visual Effects 2 delivers online chat visual effects the user will appreciate. With face tracking, the software recognizes the points in the face and tracks its movement. Another impressive feature is the digital zoom with up to 300% zooming capability. And using ArcSoft Video Plug-intechnology, Magic-i Visual Effects launches automatically with video chat clients and webcam applications.
Besides allowing better control of webcam settings, this newest version also offers users much clearer viewing experience by building in ArcSoft advanced capture technologies Dynamic Lighting (to lighten up unbalanced lighting area) and Smart Noise Reduction (decrease noise level under dark environment). Beyond these, Magic-i Visual Effects 2 offers various other new features.
ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2 New Features:
- Webcam settings with personal profiles
- Dynamic Lighting technology to brighten dark areas of video
- Noise Reduction technology to enhance the webcam video quality
- Private Button can substitute video streaming with a picture
- Mute MIC button gives you a old onfunction when chatting
- New Filters include Black and White, Old Film, Face Mosaic, Fire, Eye Mask, etc.
- New Themes include Dancer, Singer, Snow, Corsair, etc.
- New Frame enables users to easily create new Fun Frames
- Modularized design helps for easy customization
- Activation design enables user to download more modules from a website
Magic-i Visual Effects 2 is available for both OEM bundling and retail sales. The retail version can be purchased for US$39.99 on ArcSoft eStore. For more information, please visit: http://www.arcsoft.com/products/magicivisualeffects/.
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop and embedded platforms. Working closely with OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, optical drives, personal computers, and consumer electronics. Visit www.arcsoft.com.
2008. All rights reserved. ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. ArcSoft TotalMedia® is a trademark of ArcSoft, Inc. All products and companies named herein are trademarks of their respective owners.